Season of Singing

Sunday, September 24, 2006

SAM-U-EL!

So I just spent like 3 and a half days straight at the church and it was great. I shall be like Samuel, a child of the temple, laying in front of the alter, awaiting the voice of God. Go interns...let the ROAR be released!!!

For anyone who was worried, my gash is doing pretty well. I went into urgent care the day after and got some sealy (sp?) strips to help bring the skin together. If you did not know, you have to go get stitches within the first 6 hours of getting a wound or else you could get an infection. This is because bacteria could get stuck in the wound and there would be nowhere for the puss to leak out and it would make things very bad.

And that is all I have to say about that.

Glorify the Lord with me, let us exalt his name together!

4 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Jael said...

I like how this post went from "yeah Jesus" to "ewwwww gross" to "yeah Jesus" again! :) You're cute.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Jael said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Jael, it could not have been said any better. I love you Deanna!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I love you, Deanna. You're so awesome. I want to be like Samuel too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home