Season of Singing

Friday, March 30, 2007

To read or not to read...

I started reading "Pilgrim's Progress" by John Bunyan today and I'm debating about continuing. I hear it is somewhat of a "Christian classic" but I'm not very engaged so I'm here to take a vote. Do you all think I should press on? Is this one of those books which gets better as you go on? Do I need to endure so I can receive a crown of life at the end? I heard that there is safety in a multitude of counselors...



A bonus random thought:
What we do at interns these past few months.....
1. Move stuff out of Oak Valley into a truck
2. Move stuff into the church
3. Organize
4. Move it back into the truck
5. Put it in storage
6. Organize
7. Have Julia tell us what to throw away.
8. Move from one storage unit to another.
9. Play musical storage units with all the church stuff.
10. Organize again.
11. Give lots of stuff to Mexico.
12. Experience great joy when we find useful things.
13. Move stuff back to the church.
14. Organize.
15. Move stuff into one room.
16. Move it to another room to do the floors.
17. Move it into the kitchen.
18. Organize, Organize, Organize.
19. Ask a million times.."Where do we put this?"
20. Pray for more storage in the church and praise God that we can work with our hands!!

I love my life.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

I think you should DEFINITELY finish reading Pilgrim's Progress. I haven't read it yet but it's on my list. I'd pretty much finish it because Donna Lasit read it and she thought it was amazing. I think that's a good enough reason to go ahead and finish it.

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I love the list of intern jobs. It's all true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home