Season of Singing

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Chips and Salsa....


My last post was stirred up because I just read on of my dad's business books on customer service called "Raving Fans". I don't know why I read the whole thing right now, but I did. So it made me think about good and bad customer service I have encountered. Please add to my lists if you desire!


Good- Adalbertos in Pt. Loma: Free Chips and Salsa!!
Bad- Santana's- down the street from adals: Only three cups of salsa allowed.
Good- Los Primos in 4S: Horchata with free refills and carrots at the salsa bar!!
Bad- Islands: Makes you pay extra if you order off the kids menu and are not under 12. Fries are not included with your burger!
Good- Pat and Oscars: Gives you breadsticks while you wait to order. They are also very quick to make your meal free if they mess up on something.
Bad- Any restaurant which makes you think the refills are free but they are not and you get the bill and find out your drink cost you a fortune because you drank 10 cups.
Good- Any restaraunt that gives you free bread! (Sammy's, CPK...ect.)
Bad- Stores with exchange only policies.
Good- Norstroms. They'll take back anything!
Bad- Fitting room limits.
Good- Old Navy: They will go get another size for you.
Bad- Los Primos charging me extra to exchange rice for cheese in a been and cheese burrito. Last I checked you could make like 2 buckets of rice for a buck.
Good- In'n'Out: They pay their workers well and have a secret menu. They also have verses on the cups and a catalogue with In'n'Out sandals and towels. So fun.
Good- Places where people are friendly and actually help you.

Where are all the friendly people? Many are at starbucks, none are at gas stations...and you get a good mix everywhere else.

Really it's all about loving people and caring about your customers and your workers. I can do that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home