Season of Singing

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Season of singing!

Oh praise the Lord! The winter is gone, the snow is melting, and the river of God is flowing down again. I feel a huge shift in the spirit right now and I believe this is going to be a summer of joy and singing! Yes, praise the Lord for the song of the Lord. I was really enjoying prophesying in song last summer and as interns went on the song of the Lord came less and less. It was kind of sad and made my life a little dry. But alas! The song is back....it's a season of singing again!!! Yes!!!!

A few words for me, for our church.

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought at as child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things."
1 cor. 13:11

"Sing, O barren, you who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married woman" says the Lord. Is. 54:1

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Jael said...

You are an amazing woman, and I really like you, a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home